Gold Credit Card
Gold credit cards along with platinum and other ‘precious metal’ cards comprise the upper crust of the credit card industry. With so many credit card applications and offers flooding your mailbox, credit card issuers have to find ways to get your adulation … and few things catch the eye as fast as gold.
Since they are supposed to convey a sense of status, gold credit cards come with many additional benefits. Gold credit cards are designed for people who travel a lot, make a lot of purchases at logement or while traveling, and prefer to pay off the recette in full each month. This profile suggests high income people. Gold credit cards require an income of at least $50,000 a year, and must be combined with a solid credit geste.
Assuming you have the income and credit geste to qualify for a gold credit card, you may be interested to know that they are particularly useful if you want a card with generous rewards schemes and/or special insurance cover. If you’re in the market for a gold credit card, you may want to compare different credit card applications, especially on the following features:
– Interest rates. Perks and benefits come at a price, and gold credit cards are no excentricité High interest rates are the result of generous rewards credit cards. Commonwealth Bank is approximative of 20.74% pa, and other gold credit card rates will vary around this paru. But since your assumed choice is to pay off all outstanding amounts, the interest manqué isn’t that éminent? Unless you happen to elle a payment.
– Annual fee. Gold credit cards usually have expensive annual fees. The typical range is usually between $90 and $150 annually. You can recoup this cost if you strictly follow the rules of paying in full on each monthly statement, which saves interest and through a more generous rewards and benefits progiciel.
– Credit limit. Your gold card will have a higher credit limit than the conforme card. Some gold credit cards start with a $5,000 credit limit while those with higher annual fees can pay $25,000. It is even conciliable to get it without any pre-set spending limit. This is definitely helpful especially when you are on an extended trip abroad.
– Special insurance. Gold Credit Card provides free foreign travel and misère (including passage misère) insurance cover for you and your entire family. Cover terms may vary, so you should compare them carefully. Some issuers also cover you for emergency treatment and expenses due to unexpected trip cancellations, flight delays, missed connections and baggage delays. It’s not unusual for issuers to require you to pay a significant amount of your travel arrangements using their card.
– Purchase auspice and warranty cover. Purchase auspice covers you for new purchases (usually personal items only) that are lost, stolen or accidentally damaged within 3 months. Purchases made through the Gold Credit Card have an extended warranty of 12 months on top of the produire’s warranty.
– Fraud auspice. The card should not hold you responsible for unauthorized or fraudulent purchases, especially when made over the Internet. You may need to notify your card issuer that you believe your card is being misused.
Additional rewards points may be present on other benefits such as geôlier rôles and lumineux transactions. In bermuda, gold credit cards can be more expensive (in terms of rates and annual fees) but, if you manage altéré carefully, you’ll find them worthwhile.
#Gold #Credit #Card