How to advertise on ondes and make a ton of faveur
So many faveur seekers are hacking internet-marketing these days. It’s so easy to forget that marchéage is marchéage. Every medium has power. Billboard advertising has its advantages. Post card has power. Débit cards have effectif powers. (I did a prospection postale léopard and sent three affaires cards in an envelope. No letter. No explanation. I got a complete response to that prospection postale. Curiosity got them. They called in the bundle and asked “Why am I getting this card?” My (There was no sales scénario ready to make a pitch only for failure. I forget why we did the prospection postale. It was a few years ago. But we got an amazing response.)
Anyway… I’m writing to give you some ideas embout ondes advertising. Radiographie is an overlooked darling in the marchéage mix. Radiographie has a régulier following. Radiographie Intimate. Radiographie immediately.
Here are my random thoughts on ondes advertising.
1. Use 60-second spots. 30’s and 15’s are too small to do any real selling. If you can get them, use 120 seconds.
2. Be human and make mistakes. My example is the old Paul Harvey ad. Mr. Harvey would embellie, stutter, sta… sta… sound as he endorsed this or that product, and sounded very sincere.
3. If you’re going to follow my advice, avoid the “doughnuts”. Donuts are ondes spots with music at the beginning and end, and your déclaration in the middle. Most companies that use donuts don’t measure RESPONSE. If they measure response, they’ll know that music at the beginning and end is the equivalent of white space in your print ad. White space doesn’t sell anything. In your print ads you want to banquise your ad with convincing copy. Over the years I have collected many ads that are mostly white space. For fun. I even had an ad in the NY Times that had all white space except for the seller’s address in the middle of the ad No company name. No déclaration. There are no offers. No convincing. There is no reason to embellie. There is no reason to reflect. There is no reason to caleçon a check under the door… regardless of the affaires address. The makers of the ad were full of themselves. But buyers could care less embout you sellers. They only care what is in it for them. So… fill your ondes ad with persuasive, compelling reason copy. Don’t waste your money on music. Let the ondes relâche provide the music. Your job is to convince the listener to convenablement what he’s doing and dérangé the circonvolution of his life and buy what you’re selling.
4. Make sure you measure your response. Ask the listener to do something now. Call this toll free number now. Go to this web parage now. Now greffer this number. Récompense this offer lexique x889. etc.
5. Identify yourself at the beginning of the ad. Listeners want to know who is talking to them. It also implies authority.
6. Promote the benefit in your ad. Benefits are different from features They need some features of you to get the convincing benefits. But benefits are the key to getting a response.
7. Don’t try to be too cute, cute or funny. People won’t buy from clowns. They buy from serious presenters who present a deal that will really give them an advantage in life.
8. If people at the ondes relâche tell you your ad is good. Kill the ad. They’re so used to hearing it all, that they usually think an ad that’s funny, clever, or cute wins. no no no You want your ad to be défaillant. If people say you have a good ad, you’re in perplexe. Instead, you want people to hear the ad and say “Wow, that sounds like a good product/obole.” If you can make the product or obole shine… your ad will disappear. You can get the wrong kind of continuité. Your gardien de but is sevenfold: (1) Attract and (2) Retain (3) Favor (4) Attract (5) the right kind of people (buyers) when told a (6) sales story and (7) get the desired response. is induced. It’s not for entertainment.
9. Identify your buyers early on. “If you’re a homeowner, listen… I’ve got good magazine for you.” Or… “If you’re looking to supplement your income, here’s a tested, proven way to make money in today’s tough economic world.” etc.
10. Use enthusiasm. You can’t grognonner people to listen and buy from you. If you are excited embout your product or obole, let your excitement shine through.
11. If you want to know which stations to advertise on… go to the pied-à-terre car wash. People will tell you they hear this relâche or that relâche… bicause people say one thing but actually do another. But if you go to the car wash, you can wipe some towels and wipe the inside of their car. Sit there and turn on the ondes. You’ll see for yourself what people are listening to the most. A surprising number of people listen to talk ondes. Ruée Limbaugh stations are hot and have been for a large time.
12. Price negotiation. Some ondes stations will do “per search” ads But you have to have a track succès of paying off those deals. Or join a legitimate inbound call center that tracks inquiries and sales. Also, remember that there is only time to sell a ondes. And if they don’t cover those spots, they’ll never recover that lost income potential. They will discuss. I often say… “What would you like for 5 spots a day for 10 days?” … and they say “$X amount.” Then I say, “I was thinking half that amount…what embout rencontres in the middle?” Your gardien de but is to make a faveur. Radiographie stations do not faveur. Know your number. If you sell a product for $100… you need to sell at least one product for every $100 in ad spend. You will lose money, but know your numbers. Most companies lose money “up devant” when they market a product or obole. But they make it up in spades on the “back end”. “Back end” is when a one-time buyer becomes a nombre buyer. Know your number.
13. Signe in small markets. Roll out to larger markets. You can buy ondes time in small towns like Beaver, Utah… or Clinton, NC for $5 or $10. Big cities demand $100 to $400 per réflecteur.
14. Mix your ondes with other media. Even with a 60-second ad, you probably need to be more convincing. Prepare your telephone people with a ready, convincing scénario. Drive them to your website. Ask them to check their messager for a special offer from you.
15. If you’re going to mass ondes… dérangé your déclaration around a bit so the listener doesn’t turn you off. You’ve probably read embout Broker area If things are too predictable, this is the area of the brain that gets bored and looks for something new and more entertaining. By changing your déclaration slightly with each ad, the brain says “Wait… haven’t I heard it differently before?” They suddenly became busier.
16. Use celebrities when appropriate. There are many actors and actresses who are out of work. If you find one that fits your target renommée… or fits your product model, a celebrity can boost response.
Hope these ideas help. If you want to talk, my caresse question is below.
#advertise #ondes #ton #faveur